Volcon presents IPO for interested investors
Volcon ePowersports has announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 3,025,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $5.50. The gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately $16.6 million before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on October 8, 2021.
Volcon has granted Aegis Capital Corp. a 45-day option to purchase up to 226,875 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. If this option is exercised in full, the gross proceeds of the offering would be approximately $17.9 million before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
- 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge Interior Review
- DICK’S Enters the Resale Market With In-Store Buy-Back Program
- The oldest shipyard in the US will build Vita’s new LION high performance electric boat
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Followed Its Conscience on Guns—and It Paid Off
- Ford F-150 Lightning is the first electric truck to pace a NASCAR race