SeaTac Marine moves first shipment of international lumber and wood products
SeaTac Marine Services, Seattle, recently welcomed its first shipment of international lumber and wood products as a result of its recent US Customs and Border Protection FIRMS code approval.
Nearly 1,600 short ton of wood products were offloaded at the SeaTac Marine Services facility in Seattle and transshipped via rail and truck. SeaTac Marine Services is one of the few private pier facilities in Seattle with onsite rail access.
- 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge Interior Review
- DICK’S Enters the Resale Market With In-Store Buy-Back Program
- The oldest shipyard in the US will build Vita’s new LION high performance electric boat
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Followed Its Conscience on Guns—and It Paid Off
- Ford F-150 Lightning is the first electric truck to pace a NASCAR race