Distributor reveals new ORV tire lineup
With aggressive shoulder lugs and a smooth ride center traction block technology that make it one of the most advanced tires in its class, Legacy Distributing announced the launch of the new Frontline BDC ATV and side-by-side tire lineup.
The Bernice, Louisiana-based company says in a press release that the super aggressive trail tread is its most versatile tire yet. The 10-ply radial bi-directional carcass offers optimal flex for a smooth ride and maximum traction.
The wide contact provides sure-footed trail control and features deep multi-angle shoulder tread for superior rut performance. Reinforced lower sidewall eliminates pinch flats. A deep rim guard protects wheel investments.
The tires feature .75- to 1.5 -inch tread, tames hard pack and digs in loose terrain.
- 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge Interior Review
- DICK’S Enters the Resale Market With In-Store Buy-Back Program
- The oldest shipyard in the US will build Vita’s new LION high performance electric boat
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Followed Its Conscience on Guns—and It Paid Off
- Ford F-150 Lightning is the first electric truck to pace a NASCAR race